help : select unique values of a non-key field, tia

From: Lee Gwun Wai <gwunwai_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1998/02/06

Hello everybody,

How do I select unique values of a field that is not a key?

For example, a Persons table with fields (Name, Age,....) where we can have more than 1 person sharing the same age.

I want to get 1 name for every age there is in the table. 1 name for age 10, 1 name for age 11,....

Thanks in advance,
Gwun Wai Received on Fri Feb 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST