Web Application Server, PL/SQL, Dynamic Web Page

From: Michelle Warner <delonda_at_radium.ncsc.mil>
Date: 1998/02/06

I am working with Web Application Server 3.0 and Oracle 7. I am constructing a dynamic web page via a stored procedure which makes a call to owa_util.tablePrint to retrieve the data from the database. However, my data never returns and the process appears to be hung and I must kill it. Here is the section of code which is causing me problems:

   htp.tableOpen('border');
   more_data := owa_util.tablePrint('drawtabl', 'BORDER', OWA_UTIL.PRE_TABLE, 'dwgnum, dwgtit, dwgtyp','where dwgnum = srch4', 'Number, Title, Type');

I connect to the database using a DAD and an Agent. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Michelle Received on Fri Feb 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST