Help! 3rd party access control?

From: nathan lunn <nathan.lunn_at_pixie.co.za>
Date: 1998/02/05

We have multiple machines running Oracle 7.2, will move to 7.3 in a year or so. Some inhouse code, some packages. Can anyone recommend any 3rd party products (or tell me where to look) that will help extend what the native Oracle offers or make it easier to administrate? Such things as row level control, and single sign on are sought. Received on Thu Feb 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CST