Connect Oracle 7.3 using ODBC, rdo and ActiveX

From: Florent Buiret <buiret_at_b2i.fr>
Date: 1998/02/05

Dear all,

I am facing the following problem:

I am sharing an Oracle 7.3 database between several Intranet users. To access the database, I would like to use rdo through an ActiveX control. Questions:
1 - can I have a dsn-less connection to the server via the web ? 2 - if I must have a dsn, is it possible to have it without having the client side of Oracle

        installed on the client workstation ?
3 - Which files should I take in the downloaded CAB (odbc drivers, sql*net files, etc.)

        to build a properly working solution ?

		Thank you in advance
						Florent Buiret
Florent BUIRET