Re: Oracle's media-based training: comments, please

From: <jennifergil_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/02/05

I believe that the CBT on Oracle Forms 4.5 is an older CBT - Oracle is now delivering computer based training that is very interactive and comprehensive. You can tell which of their cbt's are newer because they are listed as CBT/OLA on their web site http://education.oracle.com/ I also believe that their pricing has changed and that beginning March 1 the cbts are will be much more affordable.