Re: [HELP] Can SQL*Plus work with local Personal Oracle Lite database??

From: Geoff <geoff_at_pondeset.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/02/04

I am also having a few problems trying to get Lite to work with Developer.

When I sign on to SQL*Plus as the default OOT_SCH, I get the following message:-

SQL*Plus: Release 3.3.2.0.2 - Production on Thu Jan 29 13:47:33 1998 Copyright (c) Oracle Corporation 1979, 1994. All rights reserved. Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO You may need to install the Oracle Procedural option SET APPINFO requires Oracle Server Release 7.2 or later Server version too low for this feature
Connected to:
Oracle Open Client Adapter for ODBC 1.0.14.4.0 POLITE ORDBMS 2.4.3.1.1

When trying to sign on as SYSTEM, either directly, or while attempting to build the common tables in Developer, I get the following error message:

ERROR: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

Being a newbie, as far as Oracle is concerned, I would appreciate any help you could give me.

TIA
Geoff Badger
geoff_at_pondeset.demon.co.uk