Remedy's Action Request System on NT

From: Dean Mah <dmah_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: 1998/02/04

I was wondering if anyone had managed to get Remedy's ARS working. We have installed Remedy's server onto an NT box and are trying to connect to Oracle 7.3.2 on an AIX box. The connection between the two worked on installation since tablespaces, users, etc. were created in Oracle. However, when trying to run the ARS server, it dies with an ORA -12154.

So why does the connection work during install and not during startup? Does anyone have a working ar.cfg file for NT or UNIX that I could take a look at.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Dean Received on Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST