Unable to connect to destination

From: Tapas Kar <tapas_at_thchem.siu.edu>
Date: 1998/02/04

Hi,
I am getting the following error message while trying to connect to database from Developer/2000. The oracle for window95 is loaded to my PC and SQLPLUS works fine.
ORA-12203, TNS:Unable to connect to Database Please help me to get ride of this error message, Thanks
Tapas (tapas_at_risky3.thchem.siu.edu Received on Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST