Re: reverse engineering the DATA

From: Martin van Wieringen <mvwier_at_pi.net>
Date: 1998/02/03

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:12:11 -0500, "Peter D. Wallace" <wallace_at_mainstreams.com> wrote:

>I know Designer 2000 can reverse engineer the object DDL of a database, but
>what about the data?
>
>Does anyone know of a tool that will create insert statements from data in a
>table, and store them in a script?

Yep, goto

http://www.toadsoft.com/

here you can download toad, THE TOOL for oracle deverlopers.

It's free and it is great. With toad you can do what you want, create insert statement from data in a table but also much much much much more. Simple select a table an choose export data.

Martin van Wieringen