Help with SQLNet 1 driver for Dec Alpha!!!!!!!!

From: Rick1999 <rick1999_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/02/03

I am trying to get a Digital Alpha machine to communicate with a Novell Server running Oracle v.7.1.4.32. The Novell system currently runs SQL/Net SPX v. 1.1.80. Because of other software requirements, we are unable to upgrade the machine to SQL/Net v.2 and therefore need the DEC Alpha drivers for SQL/Net SPX v. 1.

Version 2 drivers will not work and as Oracle does not support this version, we are unable to obtain them directly from them.

Rick Received on Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST