Re: Efficiency of hierarchical queries

From: lange Francois <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: 1998/02/03

Hi,

	I meet the same trouble with table where there is a lot hierachical level.
	The table is big and have a few insert/update/delete.

		A second table has been created bigger with all the hierachy.
			insert
			update
			delete is done  by store procedure.

	The query is made only on that table.

--
Regards LANGE Francois.
flange_at_pt.lu

Keith D Gregory <keith_at_inconcert.com> wrote in article
<34D60B3D.41D9798_at_inconcert.com>...