Re: Oracle JDBC Thin Driver and Long Raw Columns

From: Fei Sha <Fei.Sha_at_prism.uvsq.fr>
Date: 1998/02/03

I don't have the solution but I have the same kind of problem.

I'm using Oracle 8 on Windows NT4.0. I could not retrieve varray or nested table or user defined object type. The error message is exactly the same. The ODBC drivers Im using are from Microsoft and Oracle (8.0.3) There are things I can do with one driver but no the other. So I have to use the 2 drivers alternatively depending on what I want to do. I downloaded the Oracle ODBC driver 8.0.4 recently (02.01.98) but when i want to install, there is nothing in it. ( The nt.prd file was there though)

Does anyone get a right ODBC driver for Oracle 8.0?

Thanks.

Fei Received on Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST