Re: Row Count

From: James Lorenzen <lorenzen_at_tiny.net>
Date: 1998/02/03

If you are using cost based optimization, you could run the query through explain plan, then report on the "cost". This will not give you a row count, but it will return a relative cost of the query. You will need to set up the explain plan table and report on it.

HTH
   James

--
lorenzen_at_visi.com             | Life is complex; it has