Oracle products for Solaris x86

From: Joseph A. Blackette <hipertec_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: 1998/02/02

Does any one have any idea why Oracle doesn't seem to implement ANY of it's new products on Solaris x86 (eg. Webserver 3, Oracle 8, etc).
I would assume the port could be accomplished from the same source tree as
Solaris sparc. My short sighted view is that this should require little more
than a recompile and some QA stuff?

Thanks in advance.

Joe Received on Mon Feb 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST