JDBC/Oracle 7

From: chinh <cdinh_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: 1998/02/02

Hello,
I'm taking the first Database course in which we have to use JDBC to connect to personal Oracle 7 (as a DBMS). However, I don't know how to make the connection to my database when using the 2 lines of codes:

1/ for loading the driver:
Class.forName("....");
2/ making the connection:
Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection("...","myLogin","myPassword");

If anyone knows what to put in "..." for these 2 lines, please show it to me.
I guess I have to use an ODBC driver for it , but couldn't figure out the name of the driver.

thanks a lot Received on Mon Feb 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST