Object Manager Problem

From: <tscarborough_at_logicon.com>
Date: 1998/02/02

I'm running Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3 on NT 4.0 Server.

The Oracle Object Manager can't 'see' any of my objects. Everytime I start the OOM, it sits there for awhile and then posts the message: "General connect Error; check availability of database and connection".

All the other tools in the Oracle Administrator's Toolbar 'see' the database just fine, only this one fails.

The Oracle Listener Service is on. The database is running. The username/password is correct. I have succesfully created tables and indexes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Travis
e-mail: tscarborough_at_logicon.com