Web products - what's the difference?

From: Berne Woolley <Berne_at_Worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/02/01

I've heard or read of "Oracle Web Server" and of "Oracle Web Application Server." What are they? What are the differences?

I've also heard or read of "Oracle Web Applications" and of "Oracle Web Enabled Applications." Again, what are they and how do they differ?

I haven't been able to answer these via FAQ or Newsgroup search. Tks. Received on Sun Feb 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST