Re: login using sqlnet w/ Novell Userid??

From: Marc Bleuwart <mbl_at_club.innet.be>
Date: 1998/02/01

I think there are 2 solutions:

The easiest is to create an DOS environnement variable in the netware system login script. This variable is usable everywhere (batch files, executables, ...).
It is not very secure, nor portable, but it is easy.

The second one is to have the Netware development kit, there are functions available in libraries (DLL) to search, sorry I don't know the details.

Hope this helps !!