Re: ACCESS/ORACLE/ODBC HELP!!

From: ME <74577.1525_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1998/01/31

Keith,
Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure that this is the problem. Let me give a
bit more information about the problem.

As I said before I can attach to the scott/tiger table, say for example the emp table. Thus I attach to scott.emp.

My users (a university class) are using usernames of the format s_cis230_###, where the ### is a user number assigned to them. They are creating the demo database in thier schema AND they have DBA privs. as well. Thus, they would be attaching to s_cis230_001.emp for example, not quite 30 characters. It still crashes. Is there perhaps some ODBC limit on the size of the user/schema name?

Robert Received on Sat Jan 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CST