PUBLIC:Re: Two questions

From: Eugen Nyffeler <eugen.nyffeler_at_ubs.com>
Date: 1998/01/30

songmuh wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please pardon me if these questions have been asked before:
> 1. How can I have a list of all the triggers that are attached to my
> tables?
> Can I do this at the SQL*Plus prompt?
>
> 2. When I execute a stored procedure, how do I get the output?
> For example, declare procedure sp_test (v_name in varchar2,
> n_number out number) is
> begin
> select amount into n_number
> from my_table
> where condition;
> end sp_test;
>
> Now, I execute the procedure. Where does the ouput go?
> How do I catch the output?

 <snip>

Hi

  1. Select * from user_triggers; (in SQL*Plus or svrmgrl)
  2. use the dbms_output.put_line() to write data to the standard output. But issue the : "set serveroutput on" statement in the sqlplus , so that you see the output from the dbms_output package.

rgds
eugen Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST