OWA 3.0 and Apache

From: Íñigo Mascaraque Susunaga <imascara_at_esoc.esa.de>
Date: 1998/01/30

        Hello,

        I habe been working with OWA 3.0 for half a year.
        I bought this package because some docs. talk
        about the posibility to plug an Apache Web
        server into the system.

        I have no documentation on how can I do it and I
        can not found it anywhere.

        Does anyone knows how to get it?
        Does any one how can I plug Apache into the system ?

        Any other related information will be well come.

        Thanks in advance.

        i$

ñigo Mascaraque Susunaga (GMV) email: imascara_at_esoc.esa.de iims_at_gmv.es tlf. no: +49 6151 902130