A couple of questions

From: songmuh <songmuh_at_MCI2000.com>
Date: 1998/01/30

Hello,

Two more questions for all you Oracle gurus: 1. How can I list all the stored procedures? 2. I want to get the table definition and format it to a text file so that I can import the file into a structure. I know that I can describe the table at SQL*Plus prompt, but is there a way to catch the output of the DESC command and save it to a file?

TIA, Songmuh Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST