login using sqlnet w/ Novell Userid??

From: Ken C. <zzn8ptt_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/01/30

I'm new to this so hopefully it's not too stupid of a question. We're moving our Oracle to the PC platform and using C (or dev 2000) how can I get their Novell login to log them on to Oracle?? I have sql*net running on the PC's (win95/nt) and my Oracle is running on another box and everybody signs on to Novell so I thought we could their Novell userid but I don't see how to get it. Thanks for your time.

Ken C. (still learning)
remove zz's for reply Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST