ACCESS/ORACLE/ODBC HELP!!

From: ME <74577.1525_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 1998/01/30

Oracle 8.0.3.0, Access 97 and Oracle ODBC that came with the Oracle8 client software. Sql*net works fine.
Here is the problem. I start ACCESS 97 and attempt to attach an Oracle table. Oracle will allow me to attach the system tables and the tables from the scott database. If, however, I create a new user, and that user creates tables in the database, I can not attach to those tables. I can SEE the tables in the popup box that asks me to select the table, but then I get a jet error that says that the MS jet engine cant find the table. I can select * from the tables from the Oracle ODBC test utility.

Any ideas?

Robert Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST