Re: Death threat from the Oracle technical writer Jason E. Durbin

From: Clifton T. Sharp Jr. <clifto_at_megsinet.net>
Date: 1998/01/29

Michael Pelletier wrote:
> A good way to find out for certain would be for the administrators
> of inet-user-gw-1, edr.oracle.com, and oracle.us.oracle.com to check
> their mail logs for those dates and times to determine if the
> Recieved headers match up with the log files in all cases.
>
> Has anyone contacted the postmaster at Oracle regarding this yet?

No need. There are other clues within the headers that mark them as obvious forgeries. I won't mention them here so as not to help the revenge spammer do better next time.

|   Cliff Sharp  |   To see why I call them SperMCI, check out their        |
|     WA9PDM     |    long-time customer at http://208.148.158.45/          |