Re: Help with ODBC on NT4 running Oracle7

From: Alexei Fox <alexei_fox_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/01/29

The other thing is to make sure that you have proper SQL*Net configuration (SQL*Net Easy Configuration utility will do), and that your ODBC Data Source uses the connection string which is the name of connection you configured in SQL*Net. And i't always a good idea to download the latest version of Oracle ODBC driver from thier web site :-)

Alexei Fox