Backwards scrolling in Oracle 7.3

From: Jeff Davies <jdavies_at_davtechsys.com>
Date: 1998/01/28

I've recently heard that Oracle 7.3 supports backward scrolling cursors. Can anyone verify this? Before 7.3 you had to build some elaborate logic (or use the logic built into third party software like MS Access attached to Oracle via ODBC) to simulate backward scrolling.

I currently run 7.2, but I would be very interested in upgrading to 7.3 if it does support these operations.