HELP!!! Forms4.5

From: Andrew M. Balshem <am_balshem_at_fccc.edu>
Date: 1998/01/28

We run Oracle on numerous platforms (Windows 95/NT, Mac and Unix- on a DEC Alpha). However if we develop the application on one platform, port the code to another, generate and run, the form's display changes (either the fonts are larger or they are smaller). How do you control this so that no matter where the source code (fmb) is generated, the executable (fmx) will look identical? Received on Wed Jan 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CST