Re: Inserting 28.8 Million records

From: DanielM <Danielm_at_Sheraton.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/28

I should think that using SQL*Loader would be a much faster way of inserting that sort of number or rows.

Probably the best way would be to load the data into work tables using SQL*Loader then process (using set based techniques) and insert from the work tables into your real tables.

Dan.

Unknown User <@cyberway.com.sg> wrote in article <34cd6b71.0_at_cwaix>...