Re: Training for Oracle DBA

From: Kathleen O'Connor <koconnor_at_oraworld.com>
Date: 1998/01/28

Hi Jay,

If you think you'd like to try Web-based training, go to http://www.oraworld.com/train.htm. OraWorld's training was developed by Steve Bobrowski, who wrote most of the Oracle7 documentation while he was at Oracle and the advanced replication documentation for Oracle8 as a contractor.

To find out more about the DBA exam, go to http://www.oraworld.com/dbaexam.htm.

Hope this helps. Cheers,
Kathleen O'Connor
OraWorld/Animated Learning, Inc.