Re: Death threat from the Oracle technical writer Jason E. Durbin

From: Clifton T. Sharp Jr. <clifto_at_megsinet.net>
Date: 1998/01/28

Wayne Strang wrote:
> Clifton T. Sharp Jr. wrote:
> > Anonymous wrote:
> > > I'm a single mother of 2 boys. I mentioned this on another newsgroup and I
> > > foolishly used my real name. I received this hate e-mail from Jason E. Durbin,
> > > an employee of Oracle Corporation in California. Jason E. Durbin threatens
> > > my life and my children's lives for no reason other than that he's a mentally
> > > disturbed homosexual who hates "breeders", women, children, and generally
> > > everybody who's not a homosexual male. Jason E. Durbin is a very sick person.
> >
> > If you're for real, you'll come out with your real name; the damage is
> > done already and you have nothing to lose. Alternatively, you'll give
> > us a Message-ID for the article you posted on that other newsgroup.
> > You'll forgive me for being suspicious, but ALL the headers you posted
> > are forged.
>
> Cliff boy? You done been trolled. Shouldn't have even considered it to
> be real for a SECOND.

Just being careful, Wayne. Still mindful of my mild LARTing for diving on Stafford, so I limited it to showing three different things that were wrong with the article. Note I made mention of the fact that *all* the headers, including the "most recent" Received: line, were forged.

|   Cliff Sharp  |   To see why I call them SperMCI, check out their        |
|     WA9PDM     |    long-time customer at http://208.148.158.45/          |