SQL*Loader rollback probs

From: Pam Richmond <Richmond_Pamela_D_at_cat.com>
Date: 1998/01/27

I have been using SQL*Loader to successfully import fixed-width flat file data into an Oracle database. We modified the data recently, and some blank fields were filled in with data. This seems to have caused SQL*Loader to run out of storage for the rollback.

I am using Personal Edition 7. The file is 11.5M. I'm using REPLACE when I run SQL*Loader. I tried to change the maxextents, but it is already set to 121, and it says I can't make it any larger than that.

Following is the error:
926:Oci error while executing deleting (due to REPLACE keyword) from table for table xyz
ORA-01562 failed to extend rollback segment (id=4) ORA-01628 max # extents (121) reached for rollback segment RB3

What can I do to fix this?
Thanks,
Pam Richmond Received on Tue Jan 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST