DBMS_OUTPUT

From: Yaoming Duan <duanyx_at_wssosg12>
Date: 1998/01/27

When I call stored procedure from sqlplus, I can use

        set serveroutput on
to let dbms_output.put_line in my stored procedure to print debug message, but if I call a stored procedure from in a C program, how can I let dbms_output.put_line to print the debug message? "set serveroutput on" is a sqlplus command, can not be executed in a stored procedure.

Thanks

duanyx_at_itd.ssb.com Received on Tue Jan 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST