GL Desktop Integrator

From: Steven Cherroff <sbcherroff_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1998/01/27

I have successfully installed GLDI(General Ledger Desktop Integrator) version 8.5.30.1.6a(or version 2.0) which comes on the PROD 15 CD on a Windows 3.1 client. Here at Boulder County we have Oracle Financials version 10.6.1. GUI Client PROD 15 and 7.1.6.1 database on an IBM RISC 6000 using AIX version 4.1.

When I try to signon, I get the following GL Desktop Integrator error message:

An untrapped run-time error has occured:

Type Mismatch

Error Number:13

After successfully installing GLDI on a Windows 95 client, I get the following GL Desktop Integrator error when trying to signon:

An untrapped run-time error has occured:

Object variable or With block variable not set

Error Number:91

Has anyone ever encountered these errors.

Thanks for any help.

Steve. Received on Tue Jan 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST