SQL*Net 1.x & 2.x under Novell???

From: Pasi Parkkonen <pparkko_at_cs.joensuu.fi>
Date: 1998/01/26

2 questions:

  1. How can I install SQL*Net 1.x & SQL*Net 2.x on Novell server where both versions are functional? Background: we have still a lot of program development going on in 16-bit environment.
  2. Is there an SQL*Net 2.x for 16-bit environment?

The Novell server is somewhat mixed up right now. There has been an attempt to install both (SQL*Net 1.x and 2.x) for the server. It wasn't a success.
Should I install everything again from the beginning?

Any help is appreciated. Please reply to one of the following email addresses:

pparkko_at_cs.joensuu.fi
pasi.parkkonen_at_granlund.fi

Sincerely,
 Pasi Parkkonen
 Insinooritoimisto Olof Granlund Oy Received on Mon Jan 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST