Calling PL/SQL Agent

From: <avery_at_ccbs.com>
Date: 1998/01/26

Cliff,

On re-reading your e-mail, I think I can help, at least a little:

The URL format for OWS 2.1 is:

http://server_id:port_number/DCD/"owa"/procedure_name

That is to say, you should have been able to use

http://za01cor1:80/DCD_DMDB/owa/hello.world

I'm still not sure what the "owa" reference is, if it is to OWA.CFG or to OWA.EXE, both of which exist in the system.

I got the above information from the on-line documentation that is provided in HTML format, accessible through the Web Server, not the PDF file that is available through the program group.

Good Luck,

Avery J. Cohen