Wordtech Systems R&R Version for Oracle?

From: RR <rcdevil_at_sprintspam.ca>
Date: 1998/01/26

We have some users that are using this product to generate ad hoc reports on dbf files (currently). Once the application database is migrated over to Oracle will they have to learn how to use a new tool or is there a version of R&R (from Wordtech Systems) that is compatible with Oracle v7.3.3. Thanks.

If responding by email, please send to ruddy.rob_at_ic.gc.ca. Thanks again.

RR
Remove 'spam' text from my e-mail address when responding. Received on Mon Jan 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST