Feedback on Oracle8 DBA book proposal wanted

From: Ted Kennedy <tedken_at_manning.com>
Date: 1998/01/26

We are considering a proposal for a book, "Oracle8 Database Administration Scripts" intended to help the reader configure, tune and manage an Oracle database and are looking for informed comments on its need and appeal. The proposal is an email document of about 6 pages that covers why the book, the intended audience and the planned table of contents. If interested, please send a note to me at tedken_at_manning.com and I will send you the proposal. Received on Mon Jan 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST