Re: Death threat from the Oracle technical writer Jason E. Durbin

From: Michael S. Scheidell <postmaster_at_nojunk.scheidell.org>
Date: 1998/01/25

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998 20:37:16 -0500, Anonymous wrote<Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]>:
>I'm a single mother of 2 boys. I mentioned this on another newsgroup and I
>foolishly used my real name. I received this hate e-mail from Jason E. Durbin,
>an employee of Oracle Corporation in California. Jason E. Durbin threatens
>my life and my children's lives for no reason other than that he's a mentally
>disturbed homosexual who hates "breeders", women, children, and generally
>everybody who's not a homosexual male. Jason E. Durbin is a very sick person.

if your not a troll (someone who just wants to make noise) then call your local police.

call oracle, ask for their cdomputer security division. tell them someone broke into their computer and is sending death threats from it.

if your a troll...
this is NOT an issue of abuse OF the net (we can't help you) this is an issue of abuse ON the net... call the cops.

don't ask anyone to call for you.
nothing was done to anyone but you.

if you don't think it is serious enough to call the cops, then its not.

--
Michael S. Scheidell,<><
Fight for free speech and privacy on the internet