Re: Death threat from the Oracle technical writer Jason E. Durbin

From: Alan Krueger <krueger_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: 1998/01/25

In article <1998Jan24.231315.18635_at_giant>, Chris Westbury <cwestbury_at_giant.intranet.com> wrote:
> In article <442824a495981ca726e25f700858f287_at_anonymous.poster>,
> Anonymous <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:
 [...]
> > I received this hate e-mail from Jason E. Durbin, an employee of Oracle
> > Corporation in California.
>
> No, you didn't. You made up the entire thing because of some imaginary
> grievance. You've done the same to others in the past, and it's getting
> tiresome. You might at least vary the wording once in a while.

What I find amazing is that people who forge email harassment letters like this always insist on cross-posting to news.admin.net-abuse.email, where nearly all of the regulars have experience spotting email forgery.

Duh.

--
 W. Alan Krueger  |      http://www.cs.umn.edu/~krueger/home.cgi
 Graduate Student |------  Free Speech Wins!   http://www.ciec.org/  ------