ORDER BY

From: E Gehring <egehring_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: 1998/01/25

To: All

I have a table with 20.000 records. For each column the user can filter on I have an index. This performs like hell. Very interesting for datawarehousing.
But an order by, even for one field, slows it down. What can I do about it?

egehring_at_worldonline.nl Received on Sun Jan 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST