Re: Death threat from the Oracle technical writer Jason E. Durbin

From: Chris Westbury <cwestbury_at_giant.intranet.com>
Date: 1998/01/24

In article <442824a495981ca726e25f700858f287_at_anonymous.poster>, Anonymous <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote: >
> I'm a single mother of 2 boys.

No, you aren't. You are male.

> I mentioned this on another newsgroup and I foolishly used my real
> name.

No, you didn't.

> I received this hate e-mail from Jason E. Durbin, an employee of Oracle
> Corporation in California.

No, you didn't. You made up the entire thing because of some imaginary grievance. You've done the same to others in the past, and it's getting tiresome. You might at least vary the wording once in a while.

--
Christopher Westbury, Midtown Associates, 15 Fallon Place, Cambridge, MA 02138