Re: Oracle JDBC multi-threads Exist ?

From: <jchuang_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/01/23

I'm not absolutely sure what you are asking, but I've been using Oracle's JDBC-OCI driver in a multi-threaded system, and it works, most of the time. There are times it would lock up in the Oracle driver, so it is not absolutely thread safe.

I just tried WebLogic's jdbcKona driver for Oracle, and it looks like it's thread safe, at least safer than the Oracle one. Performance is about the same.

jamesc