Looking for a Job in the Greater Denver Area

From: Chad Tjelmeland <ctjelmel_at_iastate.edu>
Date: 1998/01/23

My name is Chad Tjelmeland I am a senior at Iowa State University majoring in Information Technology. I am looking for a job in the Greater Denver area. I will graduate in May but hope to have a career in place before mid march. I encourage anyone interested to contact me via email or by phone.

thanks
Chad
ctjelmel_at_iastate.edu

Chad M.
Tjelmeland

ADDRESS              Present                              Permanent
                     802 1/2 C Ave                        604 S. Center St.
                     Nevada, IA 50201                     Zearing, IA 50278
                     515-382-3276                         515-487-7683
                     ctjelmel_at_iastate.edu

OBJECTIVE         To obtain a career in the field of information systems
                  to enhance skills in the field of Data Base
                  Administration, Systems Analysis or System Administration

EDUCATION         IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY, Ames, IA
                  Bachelor of Science, May 1998
                  Major: Management Information Systems

Computer          Languages: SQL,Visual Basic, COBOL, C++, C, HTML, Pascal
Experience        Operating Systems:Windows NT, Win 95, Win 3.x, DOS, UNIX, Mac
                  os/7
                  Software: Oracle, Microsoft Access,Excel, Word, Visual Basic,
                  PowerPoint, Visual C++, Borland C++, Netscape, Internet
		  Explorer,Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe PageMaker, PhotoShop,
                  Corel  Word Perfect, Quatro Pro, Lotus Smart Suite, Minitab,
                  SPSS
                  Hardware:IBM Compatible & Apple Macintosh computers, Iomega
                  Zip Drives, HP & Epson Printers, HP Scanners

WORK              Iowa State University BookStore, Ames, IA
EXPERIENCE        Student Assistant
                  Manager Computer Software Dept.
                  August 1993-present
                    Ordered PC and Mac Software
                    Trained new hires in many different areas
                    Utilized communication and technical skills in
                        aiding customers

                  Web Page Development
                  Self Employed
                  September 97-Present
                   Created Professional Web Pages
                   Managed All Billing and Customer Satisfaction

                  Robert Half Inc. Consulting
                  Contracted Computer Installer
                  June 97-July 97
                   Installed HP Computers to a LAN
                   Assured Timely Completion
                   Organized Team Responsibilities for Better
                        Efficiency