Re: ODBC DRIVER

From: javier <jtoledo_at_sei.es>
Date: 1998/01/23

My first posting :( In more detail:

I don't have SQLnet for windows 95, so I have to use the version for 3.11 (16 bit), which means I have to use MS Access 2.0 and 16 bit ODBC. I have tried all the 16 bit odbc drivers icould find at www.oracle.com. The one which seems to work the best (v 1.16.0301) starts to fail with tables of about 4.000.000 rows. I can open these tables ok, and I can see them on the screen without problem, but when I scroll o attempt to change one of these rows, the data changes to ELIMINADO (Eliminated)

Thanks for any help,

Javier Toledo. Received on Fri Jan 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST