app in w95 connect to Oracle on Unix

From: Piotr Liszka <liszka_at_infoserv.ii.uj.edu.pl>
Date: 1998/01/22

I'm new in Oracle. I have (not completely) application i c++ under Windows95. I'd like use OCI and connect to database (only three tables) ON unix system. I have a library ociw32.lib. what is this and what I need to do this program.
Thanks for any help.

yours faithfully
peter.

e-mail : liszka_at_infosrv.ii.uj.edu.pl Received on Thu Jan 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CST