Oracle Hot / Cold Backup Scripts for Oracle Sever on HP-UX 10.20

From: Manoj Jain <Jain.Manoj_at_sv.sc.philips.com>
Date: 1998/01/22

Hi Oracle Gurus,

       I am interseted in some good sample scripts to take the Oracle Hot / Cold backups of Oracle instances on HP-9000 machinses with HP-UX 10.20 as the operating system.

   We have Oracle7 Server 7.3.3.0.0

Please send me the useful information and scripts at my email address ( manoj67_at_hotmail.com)

Thanks,
MANOJ JAIN Received on Thu Jan 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CST