Server Side Javascript Interpreter ?

From: Bob Ekler <eklerr_at_swcp.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

What do I have to have on my server (I'm experimenting with Oracle WebServer3) to get Javascript connections to the database? Am I supposed to have JDBC, or should I be looking for something else? Papaj and Burleson in their book, "Oracle Databases on the Web", mention to the effect "if you want to interpret Javascript, you must download the Javascript interpreter from www.javasoft.com." No avail, I guess I'm still too much in the dark to know what I'm looking for.
Anyway, I'd appreciate or likely be eternally grateful for any help.

Bob Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST