Getting results for multiple queries in Pro C

From: <ajaysn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/01/21

I need to merge results from multiple queries together. Is there some way I can pass multiple queries to the server and get results of them as if only one query is passed (i.e. the database will just concatenate the results of multiple queries). All the queries result in similar row type.

Thanks for any information. Please email me at ajaysn_at_hotmail.com

-Ajay

      http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Post to Usenet Received on Wed Jan 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST