**Oracle Financials**

From: Alex Ness <eness_at_best-people.co.uk>
Date: 1998/01/21

Help!! I've been looking for people with Oracle Financials skills for ever and a day and still can't find anyone. If you know of anyone who's looking for a contract in London to start in early february, good money, free 3 course lunches, then contact me at the below. Sorry to be spamming your group but I am desperate!!!!!
Thanks

--
Alex Ness
aness_at_best-people.co.uk